PEEL and STICK BALANCES: Sesamoid Balance
- The sesamoid balance can be applied in seconds and supports the second through fifth metatarsal heads, reducing pressure on the medial and lateral sesamoids.
- Sesamoid injuries are extremely common in high-arched individuals. To protect people with high arches from being injured, one of the most important things you can do is shift pressure away from the sesamoid bones.
- These sesamoid balances are a little thicker than other sesamoid balances and contain a blend of urethane rubber, PPT, and synthetic suede designed to significantly reduce pressure beneath the first metatarsal head.
- The price includes one PAIR of sesamoid balances. To order a SINGLE sesamoid balance type "Right" or "Left" into the discount code box depending on which foot you need the balance for, and a 50% discount will be applied.
- If necessary, easily trim to fit your insole.
Enter discount code PACK5 for a 20% discount on an order of 5 or more posts and/or balances.
Enter discount code PACK10 for a 30% discount on an order of 10 or more posts and/or balances.
Read the instruction sheet HERE.
Read the article on the benefits of these self-stick posts HERE.