PEEL and STICK BALANCES: Interdigital Neuroma Balance
- Interdigital neuromas are common, poorly studied, and notoriously difficult to treat.
- By offloading the third and fourth metatarsal heads throughout propulsion, the new PEEL and STICK Interdigital neuroma balance allows you to effectively treat interdigital neuromas, usually without the need for surgery and/or expensive orthotics.
- EXACT PLACEMENT of this balance is essential for treatment success and should be performed by a healthcare professional.
- The price is for a PAIR of PEEL and STICK Interdigital Neuroma Balances.
- If necessary, easily trim to fit your insole.
Enter discount code PACK5 for a 20% discount on an order of 5 or more posts and/or balances.
Enter discount code PACK10 for a 30% discount on an order of 10 or more posts and/or balances.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE OUT OF STOCK ON ALL SIZES EXCEPT WOMENS SIZE 10/11 AND MENS SIZES 9/10 AND 11/12. DUE TO MATERIAL SHORTAGES, IT MAY BE 6-8 WEEKS BEFORE WE CAN RESTOCK.
Read the instruction sheet HERE.
Watch the video of placement on the insole HERE.
Read the article on the benefits of these self-stick posts HERE.